We do not lease to:
- Section 8.
- Applicants that have been evicted from other properties.*
- Applicants that have broken leases at other properties. *
- Applicants that owe other property owners/landlords monies.*
- Applicants that falsify information on their rental application.
- Applicants that have a history of being bad tenants or been destructive to property.
Prospective tenant must have:
- Minimum of 3 times the rent in gross monthly income.
- Verifiable employment. (Prefer that individual is in his/her current position for 2 years, but might accept a lesser duration based on other work history.)*
Minimum of one year verifiable rental history. *
We do not accept applicants that have a criminal record. This includes but is not limited to a conviction of:
- Any felony.
- Crimes against people or property.
- Crimes involving the manufacture, sale or distribution of controlled substances.
- Crimes involving solicitation of prostitution or prostitution.
- Child molestation
However, it is the sole discretion of the property owner to qualify or disqualify an applicant that has a minor offense on his/her record.
- Must have more positive credit than negative credit.*
- Cannot have any bankruptcies or foreclosures.*
- Cannot have any recent repossessions.*
At the property owner’s sole discretion the requirements followed by (*) may be waived, if the prospective tenant pays a significantly higher security deposit. The amount will depend on the individual situation.
1 877 VIA PLAN
877 843 842 7526